Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a PR Manager to work with all our media friends. This person will be working closely with our Head of Global Marketing to develop the corresponding PR strategies and campaigns. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop and run local consumer communications campaigns that drive news cycles. You will be key to securing “rolling thunder” coverage every month in every part of the world;
- Be the hub for global consumer storytelling - you are the driver of the story from concept to execution including press materials & messaging and assets;
- You will ruthlessly drive timelines and alignment cross functionally and within our communications department;
- Build and nurture relationships with top press across business, tech, consumer, and trade media;
- Manage the potential brand risks;
- Measure and track ongoing health of PR programs based on agreed upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.