We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
We are looking for a Sr. Associate - Technical Support in our Customer Service Team. This person will be responsible for technical support and will manage training for stakeholders i.e. service center, Authorized service center, internal staff and contact center.
What you'll do:
- Manage technical support, in coordination with Software, Hardware, product and testing teams.
- Manage field technical KPIs and maintain as per the company standard:
- Repeat repair
- Correct spares consumption
- Cost per call,
- Consumption of spare parts per incident, etc.
- Productivity output of technical.
What are we looking for?
- Strong technical experience in the Consumer electronic industry/mobile industry (maximum 08 years experience) with a proven and successful track record
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication will be a plus
- Significant experience of developing and working with highly technical systems geared towards optimizing Customer Service Operations and Service deliveries
- Effective planning and efficient execution is key to the role
- Good Communication skills
- Operational Resilience
- Field Quality Analysis
- Technical KPI Management
- Issue Management, Crisis and Risk Communication
- Service and operation Excellence
- Proven products knowledge and good analysis capabilities
- Good command over English both verbal and written, ability and desire to communicate with global teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Nothing. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.