Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a well organized, ambitious Influencer Associate, Europe to help us build the most desirable tech brand in Europe. Working with the Senior Influencer Manager, Europe, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting and developing the influencer strategy for the brand in Europe, with end-to-end management of influencer marketing projects, activations and outreach.
- Help designing an efficient and scalable T2, micro and nano influencer program for Nothing in Europe, with focus on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Netherlands markets;
- Work with the VP of Growth to define budget and measurable performance targets;
- Monitor and report on influencer performance on a daily / weekly / monthly basis, presenting actionable recommendations to improve the strategy effectiveness and ROI;
- Bring innovative and new ideas to the table with regard to events, mailings and activations for T2, micro and nano influencers, in line with the brand growth strategy and commercial goals;
- Manage the operations of the influencer activations in the key countries, partnering with key local suppliers (outreach, gifting, events, community management, platforms management.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (complex project management, PR, influencer management, paid programs, influencer affiliate, referral marketing, brand ambassador programs);
- Preferably from hospitality, fashion, gen Z brands. Open to both corporate and PR agency backgrounds;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Fluency in English is a must, other European languages a plus;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Well organized, structured and efficient, with great attention to details and good time management and prioritization skills;
- With hands-on approach, thrives in fast-changing, complex environments and able to manage multiple overlapping projects and tight deadlines;
- Eager to adopt responsibilities and take on new challenges.