We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a PR Manager to work with all our media friends in Spain. This person will be working closely with our VP of Sales in Spain and Europe PR team to develop the corresponding PR strategies and campaigns for the country. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop, co-ordinate and adapt global consumer communications campaigns that drive news cycles. You will be key to securing “rolling thunder” coverage every month in Spain;
- Be the hub for the Spanish consumer storytelling – you will tailor our European PR campaigns to match the needs of the Spanish market;
- You will ruthlessly drive timelines and alignment with our global marketing & communications department;
- Build and nurture relationships with top press across business, tech, consumer, and trade media in Spain and manage our Spanish PR Agency;
- Measure and track ongoing health of PR programs based on agreed upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or Business Management;
- Fluent in English, Native in Spanish;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.