Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a well connected and visionary Senior Influencer Manager, Europe, to help us build the most desirable tech brand in Europe. This person will work closely with the VP of Growth, Europe to design a winning strategy for the influencers engagement and special projects activation, with focus on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. The successful candidate will partner with Global and Europe Marketing, PR and Campaigns, to deliver a seamless Influencer plan, developing and strengthening brand awareness and consideration.
- Design the strategy for T1, T2 influencers and celebrities engagement for Nothing in Europe, in line with the brand growth strategy, including budget definition and activation plan, with focus on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands;
- Work with local partners in the key countries to execute a successful outreach plan that will increase social following, engagement, brand awareness and commercial performance (measured against set KPIs);
- Build and nurture strong, long-term partnerships with celebrities and T1, T2 influencers, whilst ensuring continued research into new influencers to drive incremental relationships;
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key people connectors, ensuring a rapid and organic expansion of the Nothing influencer circle;
- Come up with innovative programs to attract and engage new T1 influencers and create new special projects opportunities;
- Create and manage successful T1, T2 influencers events;
- Work with the product team to allow the influencers get access to early releases or exclusive product editions;
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant trends, events and opportunities;
- Management and development of a direct report.
- 5+ year experience in PR and influencer management, brand culture ideally at international level, with an established network of T1, T2 influencer contacts;
- Preferably from luxury / exclusive hospitality, fashion, gen Z brands, media. Open to both corporate and PR agency backgrounds;
- University degree in relevant field.