We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
We are looking for a Sr. Associate - Customer Service, to deliver the highest level of Customer Experience
What you'll do
- - Responsible to coordinate with Service partners.
- - Act as a point of contact for resolving customer disputes at service centers (Walk-in/Pickup & Drop).
- - Responsible for all customer refunds and replacements.
- - Ensure adequate stock level is maintained at service centre and central warehouse
- - Work along with service team and help in forecasting parts for repair/replacement
- - Work with logistics team in ensuring the timely order and delivery of parts.
- - Ensure high ageing cases are proactively followed-up
- - Responsible to connect, converse, engage with dissatisfied customers across channels (Email, social media, Call Centre, Leadership, etc.) and ensure the issues are resolved
- - Resolve customer issues by effectively partnering with functional leads and provide appropriate support as required by the nature of the escalation
- - Develop and maintain a prioritized Issue List and Action Plan to manage escalations and drive resolution
- - Develop and communicate periodic escalation reports
- - Ensure customer is heard throughout escalation process
- - Actively monitor and review user comments, suggestions, feedback and complaints on social handles and platforms manually and using the related tools wherever possible
- - Search and action all “mentions” and action on negative/neutral/positive mentions
What we are looking for:
- - Strong technical experience in the Mobile / Consumer electronic industry (minimum 05 years) with a proven and successful track record of managing escalations
- - At least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- - Excellent Communication skills both spoken and written
- - Effective planning and efficient execution is key to the role
- - Prioritization and time management
- - Creative & analytical thinking
- - Computer expertise especially in CRM operation, MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- ● Data Management
- ● Operational Resilience
- ● Technical Acumen
- ● Issue Management, Crisis and Risk Communication
- ● Service and operation Excellence
- ● Proven products knowledge and good analysis capabilities
- ● Excellent English command, ability and desire to communicate with APAC management and colleagues in other clusters
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Nothing. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.