Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to provide local finance support to India, assisting the regional business development, help India entity operate with fully compliance from financial and tax perspective.
- Work with the global finance team to prepare and manage the annual/quarterly/monthly budget for India.
- Responsible for payment and receivables management which comply with Group’s finance policy and local requirement;
- Work with the global finance team to design the proper internal control points and procedures, and responsible for the internal control compliance in India.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting according to local accounting standards and group’s accounting policy
- Responsible for tax filing and tax compliance
- Support regional finance related requirements
- Strong planning, Communication Skills, Relationship building, Stakeholder management, Presentation skills , Project management, reconciliation ability
- Good accounting and tax (India local tax requirement) knowledge
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment.
- Quick learner and willing to take challenges.
- Bachelor's degree or above in accounting/finance . CA qualification is highly preferred
- 5+ years of experience, including 3+ years experience in Big four accounting firms and 2 years experience in the corporate finance/accounting department
- High on Commercial Acumen
- Excellent command over English
- Experience in Consumer products industry is a must