We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In a year, we’ve grown from an idea to a 200+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions. That’s not bad for an idea.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, about being diverse, creative and collaborative. And all of that is true. But the crux of the matter is, everyone here are masters of their field who truly believe in the mission. We’re passionate, we work hard, and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect and wouldn’t get the chance to in other companies.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our UK & Ireland division in our London HQ as soon as possible. Working alongside our Senior Sales Lead, you will play a vital role in co-creating the vision and strategic priorities for the UK&I business. The Key Account Manager will be trusted to manage, nurture and lead relationships with key retailers in the UK&I market. You will devise, sell and execute bespoke and transformational joint business plans with partners that will outperform our competition and help us to achieve our bold ambitions for 2022 and beyond. The Key Account Manager will need to be a passionate and exceptional brand ambassador for us and will be trusted to maintain an expert knowledge of our product offering.
· Lead the relationships with key retailers within the UK & Ireland home market.
· Gain deep understanding of your retailers’ and partners strategies and tactics as well as in-depth understanding of shoppers and trends.
· Co-create, sell and execute tailored and transformational joint business plans with retail partners that will outperform competition and deliver the business objective for Nothing.
· Coordinate cross functional priorities and activities to make sure coherent execution and consistency in experience.
· Monitor and analyse performance weekly, draw insights and prioritise action.
· Manage the full commercial agreement and negotiations with retailers and partners.
· Build robust and sustainable relationships externally and internally.
· Constantly evaluate business models with retailers and drive change of our go-to-market model when appropriate.
· Commercially minded - 3-5 years of hands-on-sales experience managing and developing key accounts.
· Proven delivery of sales results – managing existing accounts and developing new business.
· History of having held independent sales responsibility for either a consumer brand/distributor leading sales team in a territory.
· High level experience of key account/customer negotiations or distributor management.
· Mobile technology background preferred – but we’ll consider other consumer tech sales backgrounds.
· Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving.
· An enthusiastic collaborator, only too happy to lean in and support the wider organisation and step outside your day-to-day responsibilities.
· Bias to action mindset - you’re comfortable making quick decisions and putting plans in motion.
· Integrity and humility - you’re open and honest and not afraid to admit when you don’t have all the answers.
Be the change
We are proactive and drive change. If there is something we want to see happen, we work for it. We don’t wait, but act today, embrace new opportunities and adapt with speed. And that includes sustainability. Our first product is already carbon neutral, and it’s just the start of our long-term ambitions.
Pride in product
We don’t ship junk! We surround ourselves with those who share our passion, willing to dive into the details and let curiosity turn their craft inside out.
Thrive on diversity
We keep an open mind, welcome differences, and listen before we speak.
We believe that diverse perspectives best equip us to deliver extraordinary results and experiences.
We know victory doesn’t happen overnight. We balance our ambitions with reality, always prioritising long term survival over short term gains. When faced with challenges, we persevere by remaining calm and rational.