Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to write the words that bring our products and brand stories to life. The successful candidate will be a true wordsmith and a stickler for details. This role would suit someone who enjoys continually developing new ways to communicate stories across different marketing channels and different regions.
- Write clear, simple content that speaks to customers in their own language for our different marketing communication channels;
- Write snappy, compelling copy to tell the world about our products, editorial articles, and brand campaigns in an inventive, benefit-oriented, and conversational way;
- Communicate with various teams to ask questions and clarify information in order to write the clearest, most effective copy possible.
- Ensure all content we produce is true to the product and consistent with our brand;
- Think critically about the content you build: how content fits together, how customers will use it, when they’ll need it, and how they’ll find it;
- Create appropriately tailored copy based on key insights across a range of materials and audiences;
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor's degree in technical communication, writing/composition, or similar field (Master's degree in technical communication preferred);
- Fluent in English;
- Demonstrated ability to write quickly, gracefully, and accurately—and adapt to an established brand voice;
- A keen eye for editing, solid knowledge of the rules of grammar, and a laser-focused attention to detail.
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas and execute on them;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.