Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a customer service manager. This person will be working closely with the Sales Director, to lead the after sales team and to manage the company’s customer service. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 3 years of customer service experience in the consumer electronics industry. This role will be ever challenging and will require the candidate to be leadership and open-minded, detail oriented, and result driven.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring customers
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to specific teams
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- A thorough knowledge of the product or service the company they work for is offering
- Efficiency and organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction
- Working experience in smartphone companies is a plus.