We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In a year, we’ve grown from an idea to a 300+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions. That’s not bad for an idea.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
But Ear (1) was just the start. This summer we've released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles.
We’re excited to continue building our digital capability and as Paid Media Manager at Nothing you will be responsible for leading our paid media strategy, executing across all channels globally to help drive core KPIs across the entire funnel (cold/warm/hot). This is an exciting opportunity to own the strategy, budget and performance of some of our primary acquisition channels.
You’ll be tasked with building brand equity, driving awareness and delivering direct-to-consumer (DtC) revenue for our core products through the use of known and new innovative performance marketing strategies.
This role sits within a newly formed team responsible for Digital Marketing and will be based in our London HQ office. You will have the opportunity to set the foundations for how we should approach paid media, bringing a fresh approach and new way of thinking for how we can reach business goals and objectives.
- Lead on developing and delivering an overarching paid media strategy for Nothing globally in collaboration with the wider Global Marketing, Regional and Local teams to execute an integrated approach for core brand campaigns and product launches.
- Manage the Performance Marketing agency on daily campaign optimisations and to identify opportunities for performance improvement and growth
- Launch, operate and optimize the 360 paid media strategy globally across all channels: social, display, search, affiliates and programmatic - including placing buys, tracking spend, and reporting.
- Analyze and track paid media performance - recommending creative, spend and targeting optimisation. With a proactive view on how we can amend plans to ensure we are on track to hit core KPIs.
- Develop testing roadmaps across Search, Display and Social.
- Set, meet and exceed core goals that help to drive traffic back to nothing.tech and ensures optimal performance across paid activities (monitoring CVR, Engagement, ROAS, CPA, Reach, Impressions, and Share of Voice).
- Manage briefing, development and deployment of creative assets for campaigns, working closely with the internal Creative team
- Manage day to day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations
- Support weekly business reporting across all channels by building reports/dashboards and supporting commentary and actionable insights
- Become a paid media leader across the organisation, championing best practices and ensuring Nothing is always ahead of the curve
- Proven paid media experience of at least 5 years. Agency side ideal.
- Knowledge of all areas of digital media, especially Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic/Display advertising. Knowledge of Affiliates would be a plus.
- Excellent understanding of paid digital advertising bidding and attribution tools and optimisation possibilities.
- Excellent reporting and data analysis skills - must be able to pull and analyse data, develop hypotheses for performance improvement and actionable recommendations
- Experience using several reporting tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Data Studio, Google Trends, etc.
- Strong knowledge of digital performance paid media strategies – Programmatic Display, Native, Video, Paid Social & Paid Search
- Familiarity with Ad Tech, dynamic creative vendors and DMPs. Experience of using Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook platforms
- Deep expertise in performance paid media principles such as keywords, ads, bidding automation, conversion funnels, website optimisation, creative testing, and audience segmentation
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.