We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s
cultural Magic.” – Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” – GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” – Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
1. Establish business infrastructure locally.
2. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully coordinating with the national distributor and internal team
3. Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
4. Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
5. Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
6. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
1. BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
2. Successful previous experience as a sales manager or channel management-related positions, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
3. Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
5. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
6. Strong business sense and industry expertise
7. Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills