Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking for a Senior Motion & Graphic Designer to bring creative assets to life for Nothing’s marketing channels and campaigns. The successful candidate will be a creative individual with at least 5 years of graphic design experience in a rapidly growing business environment.
- Be able to conceptualize design ideas that are applicable to brand guidelines, strategy and product selling points, as well as creative campaign objectives;
- Creation of assets for campaign visuals, including but not limited to keynotes, events, social media, website, ecommerce, offline materials and others;
- Execute retouching, resizing and color correcting for templated materials according to brand VI and platform requirements;
- Ensure consistency in assets across regional teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in art/design/creative multimedia/industrial design or equivalent;
- Fluent in English;
- Understanding of what makes motion graphics content engaging and successful across channels and audiences;
- Passion for graphic design, brand identity, typography, photography, illustration and motion;
- Experience delivering end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas and execute on them;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.