We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to provide local financial support and guidance to Europe, assisting the regional business development, helping the company operate with full compliance from a financial and tax perspective.
- Work with the global finance team to prepare and manage the annual/quarterly/monthly budget for Europe;
- Responsible for payment and receivables management which comply with Group’s finance policy and local requirement;
- Work with the global finance team to design the internal control points and procedures;
- Responsible for the internal control compliance in the UK;
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports according to the local accounting standards and Group’s accounting policy;
- Responsible for tax filing and tax compliance;
- Support regional finance related requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant corporate / accounting experience;
- ACA/ACCA/AICPA qualification;
- Strong accounting (IFRS) and tax knowledge;
- Strong presentation skills;
- High level of customer focus and commercial awareness;
- Good understanding of processing UK payroll is preferred;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.