We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
Following ear (1) and phone (1) launch and recently ear (stick), Nothing has acquired a unique brand positioning within the consumer tech industry resonating, not only amongst early tech adopters, but also across a more cultural savvy and creative audience within the art, music and fashion spaces.
What you’ll do:
- Build schemes construct, structure and manage partner wise payouts for GT & MT channels.
- Run affordability/finance schemes and manage partners.
- Build and manage a robust Backend portal for effective sales management.
- Drive hygiene and conduct monthly audits in accordance with company policies.
- Drive business alliances with external vendors to amplify sales in the channel and support business growth.
- Identify and execute additional revenue streams for the organization through strategic alliances
- This position is based at Gurugram HO
What we are looking for:
- PG degree in Business Management is preferred
- 4-6 years exp in sales operations roles in the smartphone industry/CED industry is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of consumer finance/affordability structure in the CED/smartphone industry
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in managing sales portals and backend infrastructure
- Problem solver attitude with an analytical mindset