We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
We are looking for Logistics and Supply Planning Manager who will be responsible for fulfilling activities of sales at Nothing Technology, India.
What you’ll do:
Incumbent will work closely with the Vendor Partners, Ecomm players & Global teams to support smooth and efficient operations.
● Responsible for end-to-end fulfilment of order taking, order booking, coordinating with global operations for delivery, importing of products through logistics partners, local deliveries to partners
● Will be responsible for forecasting along with sales team and manage complete forecasting, purchase, sales and inventory for efficient supply chain management
● Proactively identify operational problem areas, suggest solutions and resolve issues
● Analyse data to monitor performance and plan improvements in operation using technology tools via excel/tableau/R including using SAP
● Closely work with various logistics teams in resolving technical problem areas and suggest solutions for efficient operations
● Interact routinely with partners, vendors, to drive delivery conversion targets and other logistics SOP.
● Resolve vendor/customer issues on a day-to-day basis and drive new initiatives for performance/as per the organization expectations.
● Have strong commercial awareness and monitor operational cost.
● Will be responsible for the operational efficiency of the process and will be measured on metrics like Fill rates, Lead Time, Variances etc. including PSI. The individual will work with cross functional team spread across operations, sales, category
What we are looking for:
● MBA or Supply Chain or related field in mobile industry with experience of both import and domestic logistics along with operational experience in PSI management
● 5+ years of applicable professional experience in supply chain management with end to end experience of import, domestic logistics, purchase/sales/inventory management
● Demonstrated experience of managing multiple stakeholders including global teams
● Strong analytical, technical, organizational and interpersonal skills
● Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and execute many complex tasks simultaneously
● Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
● Role would involve a fair bit of data modelling, simulation, & setting up correct dashboards using R/Excel/Tableau. The person would be expected to set several visibility formats to manage health of operations
● Experience using SAP or other
● Have the ability to solve problems, think laterally and offer operations solution
● Excellent verbal & written Communication skills
● Knowledge of vendor/partner management or logistics and must have exposure in coordinating between multiple stakeholders
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.