We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In a year, we’ve grown from an idea to a 200+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions. That’s not bad for an idea.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, about being diverse, creative and collaborative. And all of that is true. But the crux of the matter is, everyone here are masters of their field who truly believe in the mission. We’re passionate, we work hard, and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect and wouldn’t get the chance to in other companies.
We’re now looking for a Senior Sales Lead to join us as soon as possible in our London HQ. You’ll lead the Sales team and play a vital role in securing our ambitious volume and profit targets for the UK & Ireland division. The Senior Sales Lead will be a commercial leader with multi-channel management experience and a deep understanding of the consumer electronics market in the UK. You’ll be an expert at building key connections at the highest level with e-tailers, retailers, operators and distributors. This is an exciting and challenging role that comes with a broad and diverse remit, offering plenty of capacity to influence the growth of our brand.
· Development of appropriate go-to-market strategies to drive the sales objectives for new markets and owning key relationships with partners in those regions
· Own the new markets forecast across all products and routes to market
· Ownership of the sales goals and objectives for Nothing in the managed countries
· Drive the right activities to ensure that channel partners achieve our sales objectives
· Anticipate changes in the retail landscape, shopper behaviour or competitors and develop a 360-degree business plan to ensure future profitable growth
· Collaborate closely with other functions such as Finance, Operations and Marketing to align your commercial plan with other departments
· Agree, update, communicate and administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle
· Deliver an accurate twelve-month rolling forecast that accounts for sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, NPD and product exits
· Manage a promotional budget in line with forecasts and retail activity plan
· Understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a retained margin tracker
· Align the organization to your account and negotiation objectives, with an agreed timeline of deliverables
· Proven Commercial Leader – 7+ years of hands-on sales experience managing a multi-channel territory
· Proven effective relationship builder with retailers, mobile carriers, e-tailers and distributors in the UK
· Proven delivery of sales results (managing existing accounts & developing new business)
· High level of experience of key account/customer negotiations or distributor management
· Mobile technology/consumer technology sales background preferred
· Independent sales responsibility for either a consumer brand/distributor leading sales team in a territory
· An enthusiastic collaborator, only too happy to lean in and support the wider organisation and step outside of your day-to-day responsibilities
· Bias to action mindset - you’re comfortable making quick decisions and putting plans in motion
· Confident team builder, you’re able to build a successful team and prioritise their personal development and career progression.
· Integrity and humility - you’re open and honest and not afraid to admit when you don’t have all the answers.
Be the change
We are proactive and drive change. If there is something we want to see happen, we work for it. We don’t wait, but act today, embrace new opportunities and adapt with speed. And that includes sustainability. Our first product is already carbon neutral, and it’s just the start of our long-term ambitions.
Pride in product
We don’t ship junk! We surround ourselves with those who share our passion, willing to dive into the details and let curiosity turn their craft inside out.
Thrive on diversity
We keep an open mind, welcome differences, and listen before we speak.
We believe that diverse perspectives best equip us to deliver extraordinary results and experiences.
We know victory doesn’t happen overnight. We balance our ambitions with reality, always prioritising long term survival over short term gains. When faced with challenges, we persevere by remaining calm and rational.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.