We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Responsible for writing codes, systems integration, systems design, and implementation
- Write Node.JS code, as well as custom smart contracts using Typescript or Solidity
- Recommend system solutions by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of various new technologies
- Stay up-to-date by researching new technologies and software products and experimenting with new tools and technologies
- Experience with emerging blockchain technologies
- Passionate about the blockchain and Crypto space
- Experience with Solidity is a plus
- Experience with WebSockets and streaming data
- Passionate about rapid development and working with a fast-paced team
- Ability to work with rapidly changing and evolving technologies
- Ability to handle the DevOps side of financial services using tools like Docker
- Working knowledge of payment systems and financial trading systems
- Object-oriented design and secure coding practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.