We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Community Manager to grow and nurture the Nothing community. The successful candidate will hold the ultimate responsibility for shaping the vision, strategy and implementation of Nothing’s community. This person will be a strong all-rounder and, with the support of the Digital Marketing Director, will utilize inspiring and creative initiatives to foster a passionate community around Nothing.
- Responsible for the vision, strategy, and implementation of Nothing’s community;
- Build, engage and grow our community on our forum through well planned and meaningful content plans;
- Foster a thriving, passionate global community around Nothing both on and offline. Dream up and execute inspiring initiatives that will shape our community culture and facilitate rapport amongst members to grow a loyal and engaged base;
- Develop, implement and maintain the communication flows and processes channels between the Nothing team and our community;
- Organise offline events to showcase the Nothing ecosystem and to foster a sense of togetherness for our community.
- The ideal candidate is familiar with and can navigate seamlessly between the disciplines of event marketing, product management, and community management;
- Passion for bringing online communities together and engaging with them;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- Strong interest in consumer technology;
- Proven track record of writing engaging long format content;
- Very organised with strong project management skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, to be able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.