Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking for a Producer, Original Content to coordinate and ensure the successful delivery of all original content assets. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Director, Original Content as well as the wider marketing and regional teams to ensure the quality and coherence of original content across our social media platforms. This role would suit a highly organized individual with an excellent understanding of the end-to-end workflows of video production.
- Manage and work on the scripts, storyboards, call sheets and guidelines to ensure a creative consistency of original content videos;
- Responsible for content production including shooting, editing material to the highest standard tailored to different social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter);
- Oversee the post-production of videos, including editing, asset delivery, subtitling and quality control;
- Ensure effective delivery of all projects, on time and on budget;
- Strong knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production workflows;
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or comparable video and audio editing software;
- Very organised with strong project management skills;
- Interest in consumer-facing lifestyle brands and the startup industry;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.