We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Tenaciously drive new business and meet or exceed sales targets for Web3 products
- Explore, acquire and maintain strategic partnerships, including with product suppliers and brand collaborators for Nothing’s Web3 products
- Work with the team to define product milestones
- Manage the cost of the supply chain and other customers
- 2+ years of experience in business negotiation and partner development
- 1+ year of experienced in Crypto/Metaverse/NFT fields
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates
- Strong interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Clear and persuasive written and verbal communication for communicating and presenting with a range of people, both internally and externally
- A team player with a collaborative approach to work
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your workload
- Highly analytical, numerate and commercially-minded, with the ability to analyse sales figures and write reports
- A sense of initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.