We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. Starting in year one with our sellout debut product ear (1), we are committed to crafting iconic, intuitive and seamlessly connected products that we are proud to share with friends and family. Now it’s year two, when our plans will materialise in a concrete way by entering multiple product categories that go beyond audio products.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast growth startup.
In a year, we’ve grown from an idea to a 200+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions, and our growth isn’t stopping there. Next up, we’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to support our ambitions in Europe, with a primary focus on building the teams in our London headquarters. This role will report into our Director of People Operations for Europe and India.
We’re looking at rapid growth in 2022, and we believe that building a world-class internal recruitment team is paramount to achieving that growth. You’ll partner with our inspiring leaders across key areas of the business such as Brand and Creative, Marketing, Product, Industrial Design and Software Development. We’re one of London’s first true hardware companies and the people you hire will play critical roles in launching our exciting range of products…
Our ideal candidate will be a driven and dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager with demonstrated experience hiring a high volume and variety of positions for a growing brand or startup. They will be excited about building processes that will help us hire quickly and with great care and consideration.They will also excel at partnering with hiring managers, from proactively communicating about their pipelines and market dynamics, to helping hiring managers refresh their approach to assessing and selling talent. This is a far reaching role that will include responsibilities across all key TA project streams including candidate experience, diversity & inclusion and employer brand.
- Build strong, collaborative partnerships with hiring managers and stakeholders. This role isn’t about making single hires - it’s about working together to build unstoppable teams
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for your candidates, giving them a best-in-show experience regardless of outcome
- Proactively develop pipelines of top talent for upcoming roles, using creative strategies like passive sourcing and long-term relationship building
- Create, implement, manage and iterate on the processes we use for hiring. We are in early days, there’s a lot to be built
- Work with the wider team to devise and implement best-in-class recruitment strategies and frameworks
- Manage our external job postings and presence, ensuring that our efforts are well-placed and attracting the right leads
- Keep abreast of the latest People Ops trends and tools in the startup/consumer tech sector, and bring that inspiration back to our team and how we work
- Collaborate with the global People Ops team and help support company-wide process planning and implementation
- You have demonstrated experience working as a full life-cycle recruitment and talent professional; ideally this is inhouse with a startup or technology company that has scaled quickly. And even better yet, you’ve helped to build Creative, Design, Brand, Marketing or Product teams within those companies
- You easily build relationships with the people you work closely with, and can proactively manage lots of competing needs across the organisation.
- You enjoy providing strategic guidance and feedback to hiring managers, and see them as an extension of the TA team 2
- You’re an exceptional communicator, taking great care to speak and write clearly and persuasively
- You can sell a vision; you will be able to tell the Nothing story effectively to inspire others to join us
- You have a high EQ and consider empathy to be one of your strengths
- You sweat the details and run a tight ship when it comes to being organised, communicative and thorough
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and consider yourself more of a builder than just a maintainer
- You are able to work within constraints, but will always look for opportunities to improve the candidate experience and push our team to do better
- You are proactive, motivated and driven, and seek opportunities that optimise for your learning and growth
- You like to have fun at work; even when the work is hard, you find time for a laugh or a catch-up with your teammates
If this role sounds exciting to you, please apply. And if you’re unsure, please still get in touch— we will review your application for transcending skills, not just proven experience.