We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Global Project Manager responsible for planning and overseeing the execution of our key marketing campaigns. This position will be working closely with our Head of Global Marketing and Global Campaign Manager, as well as with all marketing functions on an executional level to make sure each campaign is well executed and delivers upon set deadlines and KPIs. The successful candidate will be a highly organised individual with at least 2 years of experience in marketing in a rapidly growing business environment. The job will be ever changing and the perfect opportunity to develop your 360 marketing skills.
- Assist the Global Campaign Manager in the construction of the yearly Marketing plan;
- Turn campaign big ideas and concept into actionable execution plans with corresponding KPIs and budget;
- Coordinate projects closely with all marketing functions (Global and Regions) from planning to delivery;
- Support the briefing and selection process of external agencies, along with the collaborations through the project;
- Update Global marketing team’s tracking documents on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work on a broad range of campaigns, from product launches to seasonal or branding activations
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Robust understanding of the different marketing channels and functions;
- Very organised with strong project management skills; previous experience with project management platform like Asana or similar is advantageous;
- Ability to deal efficiently with organisational ambiguity and fast-changing environments;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- Fluent in English;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.