Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a Community Manager to launch our social media platforms and manage our early community. This person will be working closely with our Head of Global Marketing to develop the corresponding social media strategies and content plan. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Create and manage new social media accounts;
- Plan and execute creative content to be published in accordance with the upcoming campaigns;
- Develop, execute and assess the effectiveness of the media-purchasing plan;
- Develop social media reports;
- Coordinate the creation of social media assets;
- Stay on top of the latest social trends, and proactively share insights within the organization;
- Passionately conceptualise, develop, and publish original content for use on social media, with an eye for maximizing engagement.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Media-purchasing experience is a plus;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.