Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a high impact Trade Marketing Manager, Europe to help us bring to life the Nothing brand values and mission, creating an engaging and iconic offline brand experience in third party retailer shops across Europe, with focus on the UK, France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Netherlands. This person will work closely with the VP of Growth, Europe and with the Marketing team to build the Trade Marketing strategy and deliver flawless execution.
- Design the offline brand experience for Nothing, in line with the brand values, image and growth target;
- Lead the field merchandising strategy and execution with tracking of performance and ROI metrics;
- Create and deliver a catalogue of effective point of sale materials to build the brand image and awareness, based on the trade marketing strategy (investment / store type);
- Work with local partners in the key countries to efficiently roll out strong trade marketing plans with strategic retailers, in line with brand and business objectives, including supporting key NPD launches and marketing calendar;
- Own the trade marketing budget;
- Expand and elevate the visual merchandise concept into a full in-store experience, embodying the brand values and mission, able to build hype and awareness;
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant consumer trends and opportunities;
- Developing and delivering training to all site employees, making them passionate brand ambassadors.
- 5+ year experience in Trade Marketing and in-store brand activation, ideally at international level;
- Experience in creating experiential retail spaces and concept stores - preferably in the tech industry, beauty, travel retail channel, D2C;
- Experience of project managing for new retail site openings;
- University degree preferable;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder with commercial acumen;
- Confident and self-starter individual, comfortable dealing with complexity, changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.