We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for a Industrial Designer to manage the industrial design lifecycle and to support the Head of Design to bring creative ideas to life. The Industrial Designer will be a fundamental member of the Design Team and have a real influence on the future aesthetics of our products by collaborating with key members of the wider organisation.
We kindly request that all candidates submit their design portfolio as part of their application to be considered.
- Manage and run the Industrial Design development of a project from start to finish, based on a concept design and directions given by Head of Design
- Communicate with product team in China, collaborating on creative solutions that ensure design vision is realised
- Work closely with Head of Design to conceptualise new products
- Work with Senior CMF Designer to define product cmf, texture and graphic specifications
- Oversee & approve all dfm, surface classification & texturing specifications according to dept. standards.
- Develop Industrial Design mockups
- 5+ years experience in consumer electronics design
- A degree in industrial design
- Detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials and strong mechanical design skills
- Fluent in Solidworks, Keyshot, Adobe cc
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Strong English communication skills
- Chinese communication skills will be advantageous
- Self starter and ability to work autonomously