We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be the bridge between our Marketing and Product Teams. Part of the Marketing team, the successful candidate will be the team’s product expert and advocate. Able to understand our technology in depth, the candidate also needs to show a clear talent for the vulgarisation of complex concepts, as well as a good sense of prioritization to select the information that needs to be communicated to our Marketing teams and our consumers.
- Develop product marketing brief, strategy and FABE;
- Help Marketing verbalize product specs and features through engaging and comprehensible stories;
- Secure a clear flow of information between product and marketing teams;
- Carry market research and competitive benchmarks to develop actionable insights;
- Support the Product Manager in conducting product training for non-product team colleagues;
- Support the Campaign Director in establishing the framework and process of collaboration with Nothing’s Product Team.
- 5 years experience;
- Previous experience in consumer electronics;
- Proven tracker record on working on global product launches;
- Engineering background preferred, past experience working in a bridge position between Marketing and Product teams is a must;
- Passion for tech products and developing stories around each defined KSPs;
- User centric mindset with good research and analytical skills;
- Process oriented, with proven ability to navigate a rapidly changing environment;
- Bilingual: English and Chinese.