We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Build application security processes and pipelines to contribute to the development of Nothing Web3
- Provide Information Security support and advice to our Web3 team
- Interact with stakeholders across Engineering, QA, IT, Operations, Legal, and Product Management to ensure the success of your projects
- Partner with Product and Engineering to build the product roadmap
- Gather data and requests from our customers and prioritize security work
- Code or script in at least one modern application development or utility language
- Use Source Code Management and Document Management systems (e.g. Gitlab, Confluence) to organize business function tasks and publish relevant material
- Work highly independently, with multiple stakeholders outside of the formal management structure
- Nurture security awareness in the organization, curating and producing material to support this, and relate this to the global business, and the current threat landscape
- A degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent relevant experience alongside a good level of general education
- 2 years+ experience in crypto/NFT/Web3 fields
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.