We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Create a community growth strategy with clear KPIs centered around user growth, engagement, and retention
- Foster the growth of communities by creating incentives, programs, and events (in-person and virtual)
- Create a content calendar to facilitate a more streamlined approach to distributing content across platforms that include but are not limited to: Discord, Twitter, TikTok, Telegram, Twitter Spaces
- Serve as the brand representative to a wide variety of online communities
- Engage with metaverse and NFT communities, landowners, artists, and creators to build relationships and drive our business pipeline
- Provide additional content and asset creation support to the Marketing Manager as needed
- 1+ years experience in a full-time community management role
- Familiarity with decentralized virtual worlds (e.g. Decentraland, The Sandbox, Cryptovoxels, Somnium Space), NFTs, and blockchain technology
- Passionate about understanding the latest trends in culture and Web3
- Exceptional written communication skills
- High EQ, an ability to think creatively, strategically, and innovatively
- Fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.