We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
We are looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to drive the success of effective marketing and promotional activities. Incumbent will work as the strategy and insights arm of the channel. Ensure GTM planning and execution, building categories in modern & general trade and working closely with partner’s customers to build brand/ retail insights.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for revenue, growth, demand planning, and business development for set of categories
Work closely with marketing team on understanding categories, brand levers, consumer & shopper insights, channel plans and brief on shopper & retail expectations/ opportunities
- Develop a brand-channel activity calendar for building the categories
- Design and execute Go To Market (GTM) strategy for new launches/re-launches/ key brands
- Develop and execute brand activations in close coordination with KAMs, Ops and Customer team
- Provide adequate data and market intelligence to key accounts to meet the Joint Business Plan
- Joint working with customer category managers, marketing team, insights team and retail data to understand & build on shopper/retail insights and bring out opportunities
- Channel development projects and data insighting
- Work on projects to lead innovation in channel : product mix (combos), promotions, visibility, systems & processes and channel activations
- Design shopper promotion along with KAM and Ops
- ROI check and pre-post evaluation of spends , promotions, visibility and activations. And recommend improvement to aid higher returns and shopper-category impact
Carry out retail mapping to select the stores with the highest growth potential with retailers to achieve the maximum return on investment.
Analyse to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and sales characteristics of each store
- Own trade marketing budgets
Ensure 100% implementation of all trade schemes in operation.
Formulating merchandising strategy for trade channels across all zones.
Analyse various consumer data that has been collected through market research and BTL activities. Conduct pre & post promo analysis.
Evaluate specific needs of field sales teams in all zones and translate them into marketing programs.
Contribute towards brand planning process and marketing calendar development.
Initiate cross promotion with other brands that are closely associated with the particular product category or key accounts
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years of work experience with prior experience in Trade/Channel Marketing with MBA/PGDM in Sales/ Marketing from a premier B school
- Current experience in modern trade and general trade working as customer marketing/trade marketing in mobile phone/ consumer technology will be a plus
- Excellent command over English and a natural relationship builder with commercial acumen
- Confident and self-starter individual, comfortable dealing with complexity, changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Strategic, excellent know how of the consumer tech market as well as experience in driving growth
- Eager to learn and willing to work in a start-up culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.