Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a delivery manager. This person will be working closely with the sales director, to fulfill the production plan, logistics and inventory. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 2 years of delivery experience in the consumer electronics industry. This role will be ever challenging and will require the candidate to be flexible and open-minded, detail oriented, and result driven.
- Create Distribution Plans: create cost-effective distribution plans and efficient routes for deliveries using mapping software and other software programs.
- Fill Orders: check that shipping orders are filled and ready for delivery by certifying that there is enough inventory in stock to fulfill orders.
- Maintain Deadlines: ensure that deliveries are made within strict deadlines so that shipments arrive at their destinations on time.
- Manage Customer Problems: answer questions for customers, track deliveries, and address customer complaints.
- Maintain Inventory: purchase new stock items and keep inventory areas well-organized.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing analysis or e-commerce
- Good communication capability, have strong verbal communication skills to speak to customers and factory members daily as well as good written communication skills to create detailed reports
- Computer skills, use digital systems to maintain records and track delivery driver routes
- Excellent multi-tasker and well-organized
- Working experience in smartphone companies or e-Commerce platforms is a plus