Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a junior CMF Engineer to creatively generate and develop CMF concepts for our products. This person will be working closely with our Head of Design to deliver a product in line with the overall design strategy. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Research design ideas;
- Assist the Industrial Design team with product and graphic design as well as creating coherent and directional colour schemes;
- Maintaining and overseeing the updates of product overview boards, including Adobe Illustrator CADs and InDesign layouts;
- Assisting with the creation of mood boards and design concept boards to be presented to the Head of Design;
- Maintaining communication with the Visual Identity team to achieve a consistent design strategy.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Proficient at CorelDRAW and Photoshop;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.