Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a marketing project & planning manager. This person will be working closely with our marketing head to make a marketing plan and manage a marketing project, to coordinate with the marketing team and the sales team. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with 4 years of project management experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible and open-minded, detail oriented, and processes driven.
- Project management of marketing campaigns, projects and initiatives for India;
- Planning and executing marketing activities including launching campaigns, festival promotion and other marketing initiatives;
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams and external partners/agencies to ensure all launch activities run smoothly;
- Oversight and management of campaign budgets;
- Communication coordination with HQ and development team;
- Developing and implementing flexible processes that can be rolled out internally and with our partners to support on-going production.
- 4+ years of relevant experience (project management, marketing); experience with tech brands is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluent in English (must);
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.