Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a Paid Media Manager to help us amplify and drive traffic to some amazing campaigns and products. This person will work closely with our Heads of Marketing and Europe, ensuring the execution of our paid media strategy globally and in Europe. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in a leading e-commerce business. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social campaigns;
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis;
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.;
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions;
- Continuously optimize PPC campaigns;
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance;
- Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance;
- Recommend and consult with the marketing and e-commerce teams any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance;
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our industry;
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising.
- 5+ years of relevant experience; experience with e-commerce/D2C brands is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar;
- Fluency in English is a must, other European languages a plus;
- Good understanding of the use of Google Analytics and the attribution funnel;
- Expert in the use of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager tools.