Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire an E-commerce Product Manager to help us deliver best in class user experience on our website. This person will work closely with our Head of Europe, helping shape and executing our global e-commerce experience. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will require the candidate to be open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day, execution makes market impact.
- Lead our e-commerce product management efforts with a focus on Europe and North America;
- Design the e-commerce experience for European and North American market demands to drive business success metrics;
- Organize and implement e-commerce events, promotions and integrated marketing activities to drive traffic and sales.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (B2C E-commerce);
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- Knowledgeable in design, UX and optimization of user journey;
- Understands operations and channels of digital marketing and is familiar with the tools most commonly used (Google Analytics, Adwords, etc.);
- Proven ability to gather customer insights while also being able to articulate those in executive-level format;
- Strong analytical abilities, and decision-oriented;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects.